Re: Test Case for Job Control Problem

That fixed my problem.  Thanks so very much!  I had set CYGWIN to "binmode
tty ntsec" when trying to get inetd to work.  I had no idea what effects it
had.

Oddly though, when I hit Control-C the first time I am returned to the bash
prompt and 'jobs' and 'ps' report no make process, however hitting
Control-C again causes the current make process to abort.  What's up with
that?

Mike Bresnahan
----