Setup drops the default mounts

I installed Cygwin from the main Cygwin web page.
I didn't see the shortcut for "Cygnus Solutions" and all the mounts
are dropped.

bash-2.04%mount:
mount: cannot find mounts for drive C:\: Access is denied.
M:/        on /view        read/write

>From the FAQ, there is a section "Setup screw up my mount" saying that
setup.exe will then restore (or create new) mounts for /, /usr/bin and
/usr/lib as
follows (assuming the default install root C:\cygwin):

Device              Directory
C:\cygwin\bin       /usr/bin
C:\cygwin\lib       /usr/lib
C:\cygwin           /

I didn't see setup.exe restore the mounts after the installation.
Do you encounter this problem ? I saw some emails talking
about this problem but I don't see how to fix it.

Thank you,
Ngoc