Re: setup request:

Setup is the one program that has a direct link off the cygwin home
page.  I don't think we really need to package it up too.  If you ran
an installed version, you wouldn't be able to install any updates
because of Windows (this bites me every time I upgrade bash, because I
run setup from a bash shell).