RE: SSH Error

Erdely, Michael wrote:
>[...]
>Ideas?

For what it's worth, I'm seeing the same problem and
have no idea why it's happening.

I'm running sshd from inetd, and inetd is running
with my user permissions which include the administrators
group.  ssh works fine if I login with my user account.
However, I get the same stack traces as you when I login
as another user.  Actually, the ssh login itself succeeds,
the stack traces come from other commands as they fail.

In comparison, telnet works fine regardless of the user account.

I briefly glanced at the output of sshd -d/ssh -v
and compared a successful session to an unsuccessful
session, but didn't notice any real differences.

Eric Fifer

IMPORTANT: This email is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, you are on notice of its status. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply email or by telephoning Sanwa International plc's IT Helpdesk on +44 (20) 7330 0444. Then delete this email from your system. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.

Any views contained herein, express or implied, are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect those of Sanwa International plc. Sanwa International plc reserves the right to monitor all emails within its network. Email may be susceptible to virus infection, data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment. Sanwa International plc does not accept liability for any such infection, corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof.