Re: #includes not being processed across network

At 12:10 PM 12/18/2000, M4um@aol.com wrote:
>Dear Sir:

> >>Found: D:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe
> >>Warning: d:\BIN\sh.exe hides D:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe
> >>Found: \bin\sh.exe
> >>Warning: d:\BIN\sh.exe hides \bin\sh.exe
>
> >Its not at all obvious that d:\bin\sh.exe is equivalent to
> >d:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe.  Is it?  If so, for maintainability reasons,
> >I'd recommend either using a mount or symbolic link or something to
> >get a sh.exe into /bin.
>
>The two copies of sh.exe are identical.  You'll note my comment in the stream
>immediately after your comment which says: "(***NOTE: The two copies of
>sh.exe above are identical.)"

Guess I missed that.  Sorry.  I don't know why you're seeing what you're
seeing unfortunately though.  Good luck.

>Until I get the compiler working across the net, I am avoiding the use of
>links just to make sure that they don't complicate the problem.

I can understand that philosophy although in this case, using mounts or a
symlink for /bin/sh wouldn't be a problem.  Still, there's no problem with
a copy either so long as you keep track of it.