RE: /usr/bin/groff:fatal error: wait: Interrupted system call

I'm not sure I explained properly:

> Maybe connected with this (nad maybe not): ctrl-c stops
> working in the bash
> command window after a while - it works fine when the shell window is
> opened. Stty -a still shows ^C for intr. Any ideas?

The programs started from the shell are terminated with ctrl-c. Just that
the shell doesn't give me empty command line after ctrl-c - inconvenient
after recalling some previous command (I have to use ctrl-u  to delete it).
Curiously, pressing shift-3 on my UK keyboard (with the pound sign on the
shift-3 position) achieves that effect (in addition to emitting #) in the
shell (but it doesn't terminate the foreground program).

thanks,

--
Ljubomir Josifovski
mailto:L.Josifovski@dcs.shef.ac.uk,blj01z@email.mot.com