Re: Drive with cygwin moved from "E:" to "D:", how to fix?

  >> causes some odd symptoms, although many things still work.  What is
  >> the easiest way to reset Cygwin to know it's installed on drive "D:"?

  DJ> Just remount all the E: mounts to be D:, either with umount/mount or
  DJ> with mount -f

Ok, after fiddling with this for a while, I finally got his new mount
table to look the same, except the "e:"s changed to "d:".  That looks
correct.

I see two odd symptoms on this new PC, however, which are probably
related.  On my PC, when I do "ls /usr", it gives me a valid listing
of what's in "d:/cygwin/usr".  On his PC, when I do "ls /usr", it says
"No such file or directory".  When I list "/usr/bin" on my PC, it also
lists fine.  When I list "/usr/bin" on his PC, it mostly is fine,
except it says "ls: ..: No such file or directory".  What could be the
cause of this?