Re: #includes not being processed across network (revised)

I replaced VisionFS on the Unix box with SAMBA and the problem has been
corrected -- file sizes are being properly reported through ls -l and through
fstat() calls.

We may have to return to VisionFS for other reasons once the production
environment is fully fleshed out, but I just learned that there is a new
version available which may be more compatible.  At least we know what to
watch for.

Thanks for all you help.

John McDonald