mailers

Hello,

I've been using outlook express with win98. I'm not the most fond of its
encryption.

I've looked at Netscape 6, but wasn't satisfied with its speed, font sizes
and its use of system resources.

is there e-mail software available that runs under DJGPP or Cygwin that
doesn't save the emails in some type of encryption.

I've used mail and pine under Unix, so I,m familiar with the Unix touch and
feel.

thanks,
mike friedrichs