Re: _ctype_ could not be located in cygwin1.dll

"Van Tassel, Bob" wrote:

> Maybe we need to write a script called "cygtest" that looks like this
> cygcheck -s -r -v | grep cygwin1
> echo "You should only see one instance of cygwin1.dll"
> Thanks, Bob

I've seen cases where it'll report two even though there's one.  It
happens when cygcheck searches the path and the path contains more than
one entry for the same directory.  This can happen even indirectly
(i.e.: unobviously) and could even be the instance of a `.' in the PATH
and the CWD is /bin or /usr/bin.

Earnie.