Re: ksh93? -- also u/win question

I wonder if we should start announcing successfull ports to freshmeat
or slashdot.

I did announce the last Cygwin DLL update on freshmeat.

It would be nice for this project to get a little more exposure, I think.

I'd be interested in seeing a GNOME collaboration, though, FWIW.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/