Re: New Cygwin DLL 1.1.8 Serial Bug?

Mea Culpa (of sorts)
After backing up to older versions of CYGWIN stuff (and an older version of my working code)
I discovered it was because I had added "better" error detection to the read in my code.

Funny thing is under CYGWIN read returns -1 with errno = 11 (EAGAIN or EWOULDBLOCK), but the same
code compiled an run under Gnu/Linux never does that.

Unfortunately I thought I had failed with my older and newest CYGWIN.
I WAS WRONG.

After adding "detecting" for this condition, it compiles and runs the same under Latest CYGWIN and
Linux.

Sorry for your time and Thanks for your help.

PS: 	One annoying thing I've notice running CYGWIN "setup" is that is keeps creating mounts for
	/usr/lib and /usr/bin
	I Don't want this as I have things in the real paths.
	So every time I run a Setup I must umount /usr/lib /usr/bin
	Is there a way to disable this "Feature" ?

--	joel