Re: 1.1.8-2: TVINSERTSTRUCT & TVITEM missing

Ren wrote:

> My god, it wouldn't hurt posting a notice about this somewhere though.. I don't remember seeing
> anything about that anywhere. So instead of jumping all over me, couldn't you be nice
> about my effort in trying to help you? *gagh* Besides LCC is open-sourced if I'm not
> mistaken, so the 'clean-room' part should have been done on their side.
>
> All in all, I'm sorry if this is not helpfull, but I do think you should react differntly to a
> day of blood, sweat and tears trying to get it all to run, just to help you guys.
> Besides I couldn't give you a patch even if I wanted to, I only know how to do a
> filesearch in .h files.
>
> Hmmpph,

Ren, don't take it so hard.  These days, you almost have to minor in
copyright law to contribute to open source projects.  However, what you
have works for your application -- be happy and proud.  Be careful to
obey the distribution requirements for both LCC and Cygwin, and you and
your app should be fine.

--Chuck