Re: Need to get cygnus-B18 environment

You're probably out of luck then, and certainly not in compliance with the
GNU Public License, unless the people who provided you this bought a license
from Cygnus/Red Hat.  If they didn't, you should be able to get everything
you need from them (or at least all the source you need to build this
environment yourself).  This is your best option if you really can't upgrade.