Better diagnostics in mmap.cc

I'm trying to debug ipc-daemon, et al, and have found the cygwin libraries
impossible to build for various reasons.  This is a problem because I'm
trying to debug a problem inside mmap.cc.  It would be great if you could
add syscall_printf to the beggining of all calls in this module, much like
what was done with

extern "C"
caddr_t
mmap (caddr_t addr, size_t len, int prot, int flags, int fd, off_t off)
{
  syscall_printf ("addr %x, len %d, prot %x, flags %x, fd %d, off %d",
                  addr, len, prot, flags, fd, off);

In particular, since map_map seems to be failing on VirtualProtect
(GetLastError()==487), logging off and len would be helpfull, as would
adding the parameter passed to VirtualProtect when executing:

syscall_printf ("-1 = map_map (): %E");

(in both places).

This should help hugely.  Thank you