Re: "CPP" crashes my computer to hardware reset when trying to compile "test.c" -- pls help

Thanks for your reply.

Using "strace gcc test.c -o test.exe" and "cygcheck -s -r -v" from the
bash prompt both crash my computer, so they won't save their results to
a file.  Strace puts out pages of output before it crashes, and looks
like it crashes after it gives an error level of 1, or something like
that (didn't write it down and don't want to do another crash).  My
test.c program is as follows:
---
/*
   This is a test!
*/

#include "C:\PalmDev\cygwin\usr\include\stdio.h"

main()
{
   printf ("This is a test of the C compiler.\n");
   return 0;
}
---
Cygwin is installed in C:\PalmDev\cygwin.  My mount points are as
follows:

Device                 Directory           Type         Flags
c:\palmdev\cygwin\bin  /usr/bin            user         textmode
c:\palmdev\cygwin\lib  /usr/lib            user         textmode
C:\temp                /tmp                user         textmode
C:                     /                   user         textmode

- Andrew