Re: setup.exe ==> source directory mess (?)

DJ,

We already know rootdir since that appears to be where the source
tarballs (or is it the directories) are placed.  Would we want to ask for
another directory or would we simply assume rootdir/src or
rootdir/usr/src.

I am inclined to rootdir/src as that is where my packages that came from
cvs are located (but then this might be a conflict as well) but it is an
easily explainable default.

I really don't know the unix preference - would that be /src or /usr/src.
Of course there is also the theory that anything local to a given system
belongs in /usr/local which would then make it /usr/local/src.

What are the thoughts here?

bk