Re: [dj@delorie.com: [hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net: errors on downloading using both FTP, and setup]]

I never had any success installing cygwin from freesoftware.com, even
when it was by far the closest site.  mirrors.rcn.net was certainly a
welcome addition to the available choices.  Shouldn't be any reason you
can't try another site to finish the process.  That's one of the
advantages of the current scheme.
----- Original Message ----- > What's more, when I followed the usual
procedures to repeat the