Re: inetd, telnetd on windows 2000 professional.

My inetd seems ignoring /etc/inetd.conf and try to listen
to other ports like 80.
I find out this since my web server doesn't work and netstat -nr
show me inetd is listening to it.

My question is how to make inetd read /etc/inetd.conf
and not to listen to port 80.

Thank you.

Ed Wu