Re: gcc-2.95.3 is released.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 08:33:35PM -0800, Tim Prince wrote:
>Fortunately, the mainline gcc-3.0 snapshots seem much more in favor of
>cygwin, but I see that none of the last 3 of David Billingsworth's
>patches to make the testsuite go on cygwin have been included in the
>distribution as of today.

I've been pretty active in accepting David's patches but I can't approve
the ones that are outside of my area of responsibility, unfortunately.

I have a couple of patches that I need to get to but they only deal with
reducing the number of warnings produced by the compilation of gcc.  They
shouldn't impact the test suite.

cgf