GCC 2.95.3-1 available for testing

I've uploaded gcc 2.95.3-1 to cygwin.com.  It should be on mirrors soon.

As previously discussed, this version of gcc contains all of the patches
that had gone into previous gcc versions.  This includes Mumit Khan's
patches, patches that I've noticed in gcc-patches, and my various tweaks
to the specs file to accomodate -mno-cygwin.  In this release, I've
isolated the behavior of g++ so that only /usr/include/mingw/g++ is
searched when -mno-cygwin is specified.  This is a change from
gcc-2.95.2-9.

Another change is that /usr/include/w32api is now searched automatically
unless -mno-win32 is specified.  This seemed like the best compromise in
behavior given the problems that occur when this directory is not
searched by default.  You still need to specify -mwin32 to get implicit
Windows defines.

Please test this out ASAP and report problems here.

If I don't hear any problems in the next few days, this will become the
official version of gcc for Cygwin.

cgf