WindowMaker with Cygwin NetRelease & W2kPro

G'Day all
         Ive downloaded and installed Cygwin useing setup.exe, downloaded
and installed the Xfree binaries, donwloaded the contrib directory and am
trying to instal windowmaker... however, I get an error reporting
libpng.dll couldnt be found.
         I couldnt locate one anywhere in the install, so I downloaded some
'old-dlls.tar.gz' file that I found via a search, and this worked, except I
now get:
"The procedure entry point ingflateInit_ could not be located in the DLL
libz.dll"

Anyone shed some light or can offer me some hints? Thanks in advance

adrian

Adrian Carter                              adrian@lidcam.com.au
Senior Systems Engineer                   support@lidcam.com.au
Lidcam Sydney                            Voice:(61) 2 9922-7066
Suite 5, Lvl 11, 100 Walker St             Fax:(61) 2 9922-7071
North Sydney, NSW, 2060               http://www.lidcam.com.au/