[Fwd: missing signgam problem [Re: perl/PDL]]

Could someone examine the reported problem? Mumit Kahn's reply to my
orginial message was as follows.

I really haven't investigated what changes need to be done. Basically, I
was hoping someone will take the lead and fix it. Could you please ask
the mailing list and see if anyone will volunteer?

Regards,
Mumit