This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: apache 1.3.19 for cygwin
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: apache 1.3.19 for cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 19:13:28 -0400
- Cc: projectobjects at magicaldesk dot com
- References: <200104012301.QAA21034@falcon.prod.itd.earthlink.net>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 07:01:43PM +0800, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I applied the cygwin patches to these apache sources and configured for
>a DLL. When I did the MAKE, it could not find 'libi686-pc-cygwin.ep'.
>Any help appreciated,
Why don't you contact whomever provided you with "the cygwin patches"???
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple