This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.1.8: "cat > /dev/null" bombs out
- To: slower slowest <slower at start dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: 1.1.8: "cat > /dev/null" bombs out
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 07:57:59 -0500
- CC: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <B3005031104@cluster01.start.com.au>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
slower slowest wrote:
> > You probably want to check out the "Bug reporting" link on the
> > web site: http://cygwin.com/ .
> My appologies, I didn't read the whole thing.
> I type "cat > /dev/null" and I get "Invalid Request code" (bash) or
> "cannot create /dev/null: error 54" (sh).
ERROR 54: Network Busy
> I type "cat >> /dev/null" and no problems.
> I've attached the results of a cygcheck.
DON'T COPY THE CYGWIN1.DLL FILE TO THE WINDOWS DIRECTORY. This may or
may not solve your problem.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple