This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: Ofir Gilboa <ofirg at iniru dot com>
- Subject: Re: Cygwin
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:52:00 -0400
- CC: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <0539FEFCDE21D4119FF700508B9B07B925AE7C@INIRU_MAIN>
Ofir Gilboa wrote:
> I'm using Cygwin and I tried to use "ncftpget" with it,
> I tried: ncftpget -u my_user -p wrong_pwd 10.0.0.10 . "*.dat"
> In the command line it it throw me an error that the user/password is wrong
> (and that's ok , I wanted to check error handling)
> but when I insert it into a file and I ran it from the file
> it throws me an error window (I'm using NT 4 ) !
> do you know about this problem ?
I can't reproduce your problem. what is the value of your 'CYGWIN'
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple