This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: port of omniorb
- To: "Fleischer, Karsten \(K.\)" <kfleisc1 at getrag-ford dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: port of omniorb
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 00:51:17 +1000
- References: <200104021436.f32Eave20968@dymwsm12.mailwatch.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fleischer, Karsten (K.)" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:36 AM
Subject: RE: port of omniorb
> > I too briefly looked into building a Cygwin omniorb. But,
> > when I realized
> > that they did not support the CORBA 2.3 spec (i.e., POA) and that
> > did *not* use autoconf, I elected not to spend the time to attempt
> > port.
> OmniORB 3 supports POA. However it is not yet completely CORBA 2.3
> compliant. In the README they say:
> Once the Cygwin pthread implementation is stable one might give it a
> starting off with unix.mk makefile.
What's missing in the pthread implementation? Give me a direction or
particular function list and I'll see what I can do.
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple