This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tcsh freezing on ls, pwd, cd
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: tcsh freezing on ls, pwd, cd
- From: Andy Helten <andy dot helten at dot21rts dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 11:41:44 -0400
- CC: Sean Pollack <sean at giantstudios dot com>
- References: <NEBBKAFFCIPFJIECAMJEOEMJCMAA.email@example.com>
I have this problem as well using both win98 and win2k sp1 (two different Dell
laptops), but not only with tcsh but also sh and bash I have had the problem.
For me, its occurrence is very inconsistent, it could happen with the first
command (ls, cd, pwd), or it could happen 4 hours later, or not at all.
Sean Pollack wrote:
> I'm having issues where my tcsh windows are freezing after I do an ls, pwd,
> or cd command.
> After using them for a bout 30 minutes they freeze and wont let me break out
> without killing the process through the task manager.
> Has anyone else has similar experiences and know how I can fix it?
> winNT sp6 dual 933 512mb ram
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple