This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.1.8 procedure entry point cygwin_fork_helper__FPvN30 missing
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: 1.1.8 procedure entry point cygwin_fork_helper__FPvN30 missing
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:38:34 -0400
- Cc: jester at aol dot com
- References: <20010402192315.45A67404B@bambam.amazingmedia.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 03:14:30PM -0400, stuart wrote:
>Following the UNIX build procedures for Berkeley DB version 3.2.9, with
>Cygwin 1.1.8 (updated today), on WinNT 4.0 sp6, the compiler cc.exe
>could not find the procedure entry point cygwin_fork_helper__FPvN30 in
>the dynamic link library cygwin.dll. The build fails on the
>It would not surprise me if the build failed for other reasons. The
>Entry Point Not Found error was unexpected.
If you have a cygwin.dll, you are using a very old version of cygwin.
That does not surprise me since cygwin_fork_helper only existed in older
versions of cygwin.
Check your system for older cygwin*.dll's and nuke them. Use the Windows
Find/Search facility to locate them.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple