This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: port of omniorb
- To: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: port of omniorb
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:02:15 -0400
- Cc: "bruno patin (travail)" <bruno dot patin at wanadoo dot fr>, groupe cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <3AC4EA91.email@example.com> <20010330163912.A693@dothill.com> <3AC59F36.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010331233751.I2591@dothill.com> <007701c0ba6c$1b8cf1f0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
- Reply-To: Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com
On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 03:25:02PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> Uhmm , ORBit-0.5.3 compiled pretty much OOTB and ran smoothly for me
> when I first started looking at GNOME on cygwin. Does that cover the
> CORBA requirements you've got?
Although ORBit has C++ bindings and POA support now (it didn't a year
ago), it still only claims CORBA 2.2 compliance. We are looking for
CORBA 2.3 compliance along with the Trading and Event services which
still seem to be missing.
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple