This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: port of omniorb
- To: "groupe cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: port of omniorb
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 07:42:03 +1000
- References: <3AC4EA91.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010330163912.A693@dothill.com> <3AC59F36.email@example.com> <20010331233751.I2591@dothill.com> <007701c0ba6c$1b8cf1f0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <20010402170215.N798@dothill.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Tishler" <Jason.Tishler@dothill.com>
To: "Robert Collins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: "bruno patin (travail)" <email@example.com>; "groupe cygwin"
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: port of omniorb
> Although ORBit has C++ bindings and POA support now (it didn't a year
> ago), it still only claims CORBA 2.2 compliance. We are looking for
> CORBA 2.3 compliance along with the Trading and Event services which
> still seem to be missing.
Ah well... it was worth a thought.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple