RE: ssh Authentication--RSA/Password

Any particular reason it would fail? $$$ needed? Contractual issues?

> > > BTW, using that method for logon introduces another
> problem. Since the
> > > user never typed her password the created user token has no
> > credentials
> > > to open network connections. This requires the user to call
> > > `net use ...' for each network resource and each call requires a
> > > password!
> >
> > Could they use ssh to authenticate to other NT machines
> with the ssh LSA
> > extension installed?
>
> Each target system would need the module.
>
> Corinna

I was thinking about this. It seems to me that if an ssh LSA module is
developed, it should be able to implement setuid() for non-ssh programs
with trivial modifications. Does that sound feasible?

If so, that's something that would be really useful to me. (meaning I'll
put some money where my fingers are).

Rob