This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: port of omniorb
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: port of omniorb
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <Karsten dot Fleischer at gmx dot de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:40:38 +0200
- Reply-To: <K dot Fleischer at Omnium dot de>
> X - done, bug reports accepted
> C - can't be done, or very hard to do. Should be critical regardless -
> consider patching the source to not need this.
> O - coded, but possibly not available in cygwin snapshots.
I will have a closer look at the OmniORB sources. Could be that some calls
are #ifdef'ed and not needed for Cygwin.
If OmniORB could be compiled with the existing Cygwin pthreads I'd try to
compile our application on Cygwin, which would be a good regression test for
the whole Cygwin package (11000 source files, C, C++, FORTRAN, CORBA, X11,
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple