This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: port of omniorb
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: RE: port of omniorb
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <Karsten dot Fleischer at gmx dot de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 03:14:08 +0200
- Reply-To: <K dot Fleischer at Omnium dot de>
> More importantly, if you could see what calls are actually _required_
> and what calls are _preferred_.
> I.E. the setpri0 calls are almost certainly not _needed_ as they related
> to priority, not to data storage. useing these calls as an example, they
> may not be #ifdef'ed today, but if you #ifdef them omniORB should still
> If you can do this it will let me focus on whats required.
OK, I'll try it out. But I have to admit that I'm not too familiar with
pthreads. I'm having a day off tomorrow, so don't expect anything before,
hmm, Thursday, OK?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple