This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Native Windows NT POSIX capabilities
- Subject: Re: Native Windows NT POSIX capabilities
- From: Vladimir G Ivanovic <vladimir at acm dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 22:20:48 -0700
- Cc: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Reply-To: Vladimir G Ivanovic <vladimir at acm dot org>
Philip Tsao was kind enough to point me to ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/interix
where Microsoft has posted what appears to be patches to a few programs.
Vladimir G. Ivanovic http://www.leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St. firstname.lastname@example.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447 +1 650 678 8014
"VGI" == Vladimir G Ivanovic <email@example.com> writes:
VGI> AFAIK, the full source for Interix was never available, but since
VGI> they used lots of Open Source products in their product, the
VGI> sources for those were available. I could be mistaken about the
VGI> Interix (not GNU, etc.) sources, and if someone posts a URL, then
VGI> we can all download it.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple