This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FVWM and XV working for cygwin
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: FVWM and XV working for cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:31:56 -0400
- Cc: paulcondran at hotmail dot com
- References: <OE49CIlWrdFOSPUPeKl00008f5e@hotmail.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wrong mailing list.
On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 04:00:21PM +1000, Paul Condran wrote:
>If you have got the XFree server running and want to use a different window
>manager. I have successfully downloaded the fvwm2 source (from
>http://www.fvwm.org). I compiled this with no problems.
>Hint: It helps to have the XFree directory in your path before running
>I also downloaded xv and used the NT binary without a problem. You need to
>set a TMP variable first. I ran it after starting the X server. The URL is
>Remember to get the binary NT version and not the source.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple