This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Long Command lines in makefile
- To: "Andrea Minosu" <minosu at sitek dot it>
- Subject: Re: Long Command lines in makefile
- From: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- Date: 03 Apr 2001 16:43:57 +0200
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <MPBBJPPMKAFOPKCPPCJOGELLCPAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sounds like a problem with the make-program you use, do you use
gnumake that comes with cygwin or??
Tried to split the line, can you give us an example??
What does happen on your co-workers machines when you run this??
/ "Andrea Minosu" <email@example.com> wrote:
| I have a strange problem on my machine (Windows 98): when the command line
| of makefile is very long (because it uses something like $(OBJ)), then my PC
| crashes completely (not only the cygwin windows).
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple