This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: Robert McNulty Junior <bobbymcn2001 at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: UWIN
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:09:54 -0500
- CC: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <MCEFIOFNMEAAJGJEKAOKOENDCAAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
> I'm downloading UWIN.
> I am still developing in Cygwin, in fact, later on today, I am going to CVS
> the repository.
> Right now, my Cygwin system is using 1.9 prerelease, based on Thursday CVS
> I am going to try something with UWIN and Visual C++ 6. I am, at the moment,
> using Cygwin, Uwin, and Visual C++ on a Win 98 system using an old Pentium
> processor. With this old processor, I have a CD RW drive, which i use on the
> Cygwin archive,
> Wish me luck.
> Ciao for now,
And how does this relate to my using Cygwin? This is a Cygwin list for
asking Cygwin questions or providing Cygwin relative information. It
isn't a list for sharing what you're doing with your everyday life.
Please consider others precious time before sending nonsensical mail.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
- From: Robert McNulty Junior