This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mail Archives Unavailable??
- To: "DJ Delorie" <dj at delorie dot com>
- Subject: Re: Mail Archives Unavailable??
- From: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:11:16 -0600
- Cc: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-To: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
I thought maybe it was "regularly scheduled outage". Didn't mean
to step on anyone's toes, or offend.
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:15:11 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
>> Anyone know what's up with the mail archives?? I tried to get to them
>> Fri, and they were down, and they are down again today. Is it permanent??
>No, that happens when I have a power failure. Why didn't you send me
>mail on Friday? I could have easily fixed it then if someone had
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple