This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CRLF problem in perl v5.6.1
- To: e dot j dot pronk at philips dot com
- Subject: Re: CRLF problem in perl v5.6.1
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:26:59 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Known problem. Search the archives for 'perl' and 'textmode'. I believe
Eric is working on this problem for 5.6.1-TRIAL2, but I'm sure he'd
appreciate someone helping out by getting their hands dirty in the perl
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Concider the following:
> perl -np -e '' infile >outfile
> If infile is a CRLF textfile then outfile will be a CRCRLF.
> Where is the extra CR comming from?
> ('' is about the simplest filter I can create)
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple