This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Long Command lines in makefile
- To: "Andrea Minosu" <minosu at sitek dot it>
- Subject: Re: Long Command lines in makefile
- From: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- Date: 03 Apr 2001 22:31:16 +0200
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <MPBBJPPMKAFOPKCPPCJOEELNCPAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Step 1: Blame something else :-)
As long as it works on your co-workes computers.. It is your computer
that is faulty.. :-) Get a new one ;-)
Step 2: Try workaround.
Well here are a bunch of workarounds.. all of them expanding objs,
maybe another one is splitting objs into two and doing rm objs1, rm
Step 3: Find the error.
Hmm are you running gmake from the bash-window? Or command? You other
folks out there, what does gmake use for shell when compiling??
Do you have any other rm.exe, bash.exe, sh.exe, gmake lying around,
what does cygcheck say?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple