This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd daemon service
- To: ravila at speakeasy dot net
- Subject: Re: sshd daemon service
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:38:14 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> 2) The cygwin1.dll should reside in: C:\Winnt\cygwin1.dll
> 3) The cygz.dll should reside in: C:\Winnt\cygz.dll
No no no no no no no. *WHERE* did you get this idea -- if it's in the
official docs, we need to find it and expunge it. This is bad bad bad.
cygwin1.dll and cygz.dll (and all other cygwin-related dll's) should live
in C:\cygwin\bin (using your nomenclature), and C:\cygwin\bin should be in
your system PATH.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple