This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: i can alt tab out of X... but i can't get back
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: i can alt tab out of X... but i can't get back
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:53:26 -0400
- Cc: danh at gelatinous dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wrong mailing list. Check out http://xfree86.cygwin.com/ .
On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 07:58:52PM -0000, email@example.com wrote:
>So I downloaded cygwin and the associated X packages,
>and got it all working, ran the batchfile, works great.
>I alt-tab to my windows desktop... but I can't alt-tab back
>i end up having to kill off the x server and restarting
>it if I want to use x again.
>is there a solution for this?
>a secret keyboard combination I do not know of?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple