This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-2.5.2p2-2
- To: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-2.5.2p2-2
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 23:54:21 -0400
- References: <200104031440.f33Ee7S30276@rtl.cygnus.com>
2.5.2p2-3 shows some improvements over previous versions w.r.t sftp. (At
least in my case -- I never could get it to work properly, before).
Now, ssh, scp both work fine (no change from previous)
sftp> put and get work fine
sftp> ls hangs the client (and a "sftp-server.exe.stackdump" file is
created on the server side).
(And yes, I've read Bret Jordan's "trouble shooting sshd/sftpd" message;
other than his recommendation concerning /bin/sh, my configuration was
and is correct. I also tried switching the login shell to /bin/sh from
/bin/bash, with no change in the above behavior).
I'll try to debug this more explicitly, but time is an issue right now.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple