This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: scp crashes w/ openssh 2.5.2p2-3
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: scp crashes w/ openssh 2.5.2p2-3
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:46:07 +0200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 12:22:26PM -0500, CyberZombie wrote:
> When I try to scp I get the following messagebox on the server (broken up so
> I don't have to provide a .gif):
> >title: sh.exe - Application Error
> >msg: The instruction at "0x61004594" referenced memory at "0x0000b800".
> The memory could not be "read".
Did you update your ash package lately? Are you using the 20010326
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple