This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: psutils & a2ps
- To: "Harte, Thomas" <Thomas dot Harte at kla-tencor dot com>
- Subject: Re: psutils & a2ps
- From: Jerome Benoit <JGMBenoit at wanadoo dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:23:34 +0200
- CC: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <F824801CF8EFD411B9F400306E0185233F8B5A@milxpr05.kla-tencor.com>
I have port psutils to cygwin: I plan to make this available
with the cygwin teTeX port soon.
a2ps build without difficulty under cygwin:
file, dvips, ... have been ported
Nevertheless you need to provide a lpr :
check the archive for that part of the story.
"Harte, Thomas" wrote:
> I have tried to get the DOS port of a2ps and the psutils working
> on NT/Win2k but with no luck.
> Any chance of the cygwin team including these must-have programmers
> tools in the next distrib?
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple