Re: sftp

Hi !
Unfortunately, nothing changes at me. Using "ls" causes effects I
described in my previous e-mail concerning
sftp - listing is OK but it ends with error "Couldn't read packet.
Conection reset by peer" and in home
directory I get stackdump file generated by sftp-server. I add I use
latest version of cygwin1.dll from snapshot and openssh version
2.5.2p2-2. Latest version of openssh I will use when at last I get to
any mirror that has it.
BWT -  why "lls" works without any problems ?

Jacek