This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TCSH - command line editing
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: TCSH - command line editing
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:23:46 +0200
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 11:07:49AM +0200, Markus Hammele wrote:
> I made the change (im=) in termcap.
> Line edition (insertion) still doesn't work properly, if
That problem is solved in the developers snapshots. You can revert your
change in termcap since the `im' and `ei' sequences are working with
them now. If you don't like to live on the edge, just wait for the next
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple