Re: Why Extra spacing in pager after re-compiling Mutt under Cygwin/NT4

> I downloaded, extracted and compiled "mutt-1.2.5i.tar.gz", but now the pager is
> displaying messages with an extra newline.

Mutt writes the contents of the message into a temporary file for use
by the pager. You might be able to solve the problem by adding a 'b'
to the mode string of the appropriate call to fopen.

However, if there is a simple way of making Cygwin behave just like
Unix in all cases, without changing Mutt, that might be preferable.

Find out who created /bin/mutt and ask them, or maybe there's a web
page somewhere with build instructions or diffs ...

Edmund