This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with tclsh
- To: "g.lancioni" <g dot lancioni at tiscalinet dot it>
- Subject: Re: Problems with tclsh
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:42:54 -0500
- CC: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3AB88E36002F01E1@mail.tiscalinet.it> (added by email@example.com)
- Reply-To: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
> Dear Earnie,
> I read your answer to my TclTk query only today. My mailbox manager listed it *after* my own message, so I have supposed nobody at all answered! I hope it is not too late to thank you.
> X-Win32 by StarNet is currently available on my machine. Do you think it will work in order to compile TckTk under cygwin? And will any TclTk version work or some particular one should be downloaded to get a better match with cygwin?
You'll need to install the headers and libraries from the Cygwin XFree86
project. Links at http://cygwin.com. Everything else will be a matter
of configure and make. Use the most recent versions of Tclsh/Tk.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple